A new feature added to MyBoels recently: up-to-date information about the performance of rental machines that have been fitted with telematics devices. This information includes data about fuel levels, battery voltage and the status of the DEF tank. You can also access other IoT data such as average daily consumption, fuel consumption and error codes.
The advantages of MyBoels:
- Access real-time information about your rental products
- Access your rental history anytime and anywhere
- Access all your contracts
- Check and share invoices easily
- Gain quick and easy access to a Boels expert via the chat service
Also improved is the contract details page. On this page, you can easily see the delivery address, how many and which machines are on the contract, what’s the status of these machines (rented, awaiting return and returned), related invoices and the last invoice date.
Request your account
All you need is a Boels account. With a few simple steps, you can then request your own MyBoels account.