Which data is stored?
We store the data that you have given us and also data about visits to our online channels. For example:
- Sponsorship requests: the data that you provide when requesting a sponsorship such as your e-mail address
- Newsletter subscriptions: the data you provide when registering such as your name and e-mail address
- Press and media requests: the data you provide when submitting a request such as your name and e-mail address
How are my personal data used?
Your data may be used:
- for marketing purposes. To send you newsletters and targeted offers, for example
- to make analyses designed to help us improve our services
- to avoid the misuse and improper use of our services
How long will my data be kept?
Boels will not keep your data any longer than necessary for the purposes for which the data have been collected and processed, or for as long as it is required to do so by law.
How are my personal data protected?
Boels uses both technical and organisational measures to protect personal data. These include the encryption of sensitive information, the use of access controls to our locations and authorisations for limited groups of employees. We always improve the security measures in place whenever technological advances become available and developments are made. The Boels websites may give you the option to click through to other websites that are not affiliated with Boels. Boels has no authority over the content, or other characteristics, of these websites or web pages and cannot be held liable for their content or characteristics in any way whatsoever.
These are necessary for the proper functioning of the Boels website. These are all the functionalities that would not work without these cookies. Boels uses the following functional cookies:
- Selected_language_option This cookie allows us to store your language selection so that you do not have to select your language each time you visit the website. The website will be displayed in the language you have selected.
Boels uses these cookies to make experience and use of the website better. These cookies allow Boels to learn about the use of the website and to improve the websites. Boels uses the following analytical cookies:
- Google Analytics Boels collects information about how you visit our websites, such as click behaviour and pages visited. With this information, Boels can better tailor content and advertisements via e-mail, our website and other digital channels to the customer relationship, your preferences, customer profile and expectations.
- Hotjar Boels uses Hotjar to collect information about the use of the website with the aim of continuously improving the website. Cookies are used to offer questionnaires and track their status. The Hotjar script generates anonymous heatmaps based on mouse clicks and scrolling movements, showing how a single page or several pages are used.
Boels uses these cookies for marketing purposes. This allows Boels to send you offers that are tailored to your interests. These offers include the personalised newsletter or those via partner websites and on social media. Boels uses the following marketing cookies:
- Google Adwords Boels can use Google Ads cookies to recognise whether you are making your purchase after clicking on an advertisement that has been displayed in the advertising network of Google Ads. The purpose of this is to measure the effectiveness of the advertisements. These insights allow us to improve the effectiveness of our services and future advertising campaigns.
- LinkedIn Insights Boels uses this cookie to show you relevant offers on the LinkedIn platform, which offers are tailored to your interests and your use of the Boels website. Boels uses the LinkedIn Insights cookie that is placed when you visit the Boels website via LinkedIn. Boels shares information with LinkedIn about your use of the Boels website. You may then be shown a Boels advertisement when using LinkedIn in the future.
- YouTube Our website includes embedded videos that are hosted by YouTube. YouTube only places cookies that are necessary in order to play the videos.
Boels only places analytical and marketing cookies if you have given your consent for this. So you can decide whether to accept these cookies or not. Any consent you have given can also be withdrawn HERE. If you do not want to receive any cookies at all, you need to change your browser settings. If you disable all cookies, this may adversely affect the ease of use of the Boels website.